Datalogic MATRIX 210N 211-010 / 937501250
Datalogics Matrix 210N offers extreme reading performance and integrated Serial, USB, Ethernet, Ethernet/IP and PROFINET in an ultra-compact housing.
With a WVGA image sensor able to capture up to 60 frames per second, and a flexible and powerful illuminator, the Matrix 210N offers best-in-class direct part marked bar code reading capabilities. The unrivaled decoding libraries running on the high speed hardware platform deliver superior reading performance and impressive decoding rates, supporting high system throughput which delivers overall production efficiency. Both read data and captured images are transferred using the on-board Ethernet ports. The captured images can be either saved internally or easily and quickly uploaded to external PCs for storage or offline analysis. Compact dimensions with straight or right angle optical options and electronic variable focus option, provides superb contact reading capability and a simple mechanical integration into tight spaces.
Installation and maintenance are extremely easy with the X-PRESS Interface. X-PRESS features a five LED bar graph with a multifunction key for immediate access to functions such as Aiming, Setup, Automatic Learning, and Test Mode. The Green Spot – projected onto the scanned object provides easy and real-time feedback of the reading status without any additional software or accessories.
- Integrated Serial, USB, Ethernet, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, interfaces
- Electronic Focus Control
- Straight and right angle models for smart mounting
- Outstanding decoding capability on DPM and labeled 1D & 2D standard codes
- On-board image saving
- ID-NET reader clustering/networking
- Ultra-fast image acquisition for high speed production lines
- Industrial Protection: ESD-safe, YAG, IP65
- Electronic & Automotive
- Traceability in assembly and final test
- Parts and components tracking
- Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage
- Supply chain traceability
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging
- Code Compliance check
- Chemical & Biomedical Analysis Machines
- Access control systems
- Print & Apply systems