Datalogic DX8210-4200 / 936300004
High Resolution Extented
DX8210 is Datalogics new high performance laser bar code reader purpose built to offer to offer top reading performance combined and ease of use to End User and System Integrators specialized in the Transport and Logistics market.
Thanks to its unique design, DX8210 offers an ALL-IN-ONE solution for omnidirectional reading stations. This single device is capable of reading codes at any orientation on the conveyor.
With the benefits of state-of-the-art technology and innovative optic design, DX8210 can cover a wide conveyor and large depth of field to satisfy demanding applications. A high scan rate (1000 scans/sec) allows DX8210 to work perfectly on high speed conveyors for mass production.
Thanks to its ALL-IN-ONE architecture, DX8210 offers unmatchable ease of installation and ease of use. In just a few minutes, readers can be installed above the conveyor and the onmi-station is ready to work. The innovative DST (Digital Signal Technology) drastically increases optic performance even in cases where code quality is unpredictable. DST offers stable and constant performance under any working conditions to ensure logistic operators maintain timely deliveries. Multi-headed tunnel configurations are perfectly managed with EBC (Ethernet Bus Connection), allowing high speed data transmission and real time signal synchronization inside the system.
EBC allows redundant configuration, assuring no system deadlock in case of component failure. Ease of use, automatic setup and system diagnostics are perfectly satisfied thanks to e-GENIUS, the web browser configuration tool that allows you to access the system with a standard web-browser program with no need for specific configuration software.
- ALL-IN-ONE architecture offering outstanding ease of use and ease of installation
- Single device offering 900×900 mm (36×36 in) omnidirectional reading area
- High scan rate (1000 scans/sec) provides top results on high speed conveyors and in mass production environments
- Excellent performance on low quality code and unpredictable reading conditions
- Unmatchable ease of use and ease of installation
- DST (Digital Signal Technology) offering stable and constant performance under any operative conditions
- ASTRA G3 technology offering superior DoF and FoV without mechanical autofocus
- Ethernet Bus Connections (EBC) for high speed data transmission and real time synchronization
- Fully redundant configuration and no single point of failure
- e-GENIUS web browser programming tools
- Ease of maintenance and automatic replacement
- Airport Baggage Handling
- Parcel Sorting
- Retail Distribution Center
- Loading/Unloading System
- Shop Floor and Manufacturing
- Automatic Warehousing Management